- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 1/2 lbs butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4-1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Takes 1 , serves 6 or more people.
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt baking dish. (Disclosure: I oiled my pan)
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thanks to: www.ohsheglows.com/2009/02/08/garlicky-baked-butternut-squash/