- 5 large bell peppers, I used and array of different colors
- 1.5 pounds ground turkey
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (I used a can of chili seasoned chopped tomatoes instead...also delicious)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Carefully cut off the tops of the bell peppers and hollow out the insides. Place in a greased 7x11 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown turkey until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Place turkey in a large mixing bowl and add black beans, corn, cheese, enchilada sauce, cumin and salt and stir to evenly combine ingredients.
- Stuff each bell pepper to the top rim. Once each bell pepper is stuffed cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour. Remove pan and foil and sprinkle tops with cheese and return to oven to bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melty on top.
Thanks to: http://www.chef-in-training.com/2015/01/enchilada-stuffed-bell-peppers/